CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We are currently looking for our next Program Assistant!
Reports to: Program Coordinator and Executive Director
Position Summary: The Program Assistant acts as the first point of contact for Horry County First Steps by greeting office visitors, answering incoming phone calls, and contact requests via the website. The Program Assistant provides programmatic support for all in-house programs and oversees office affairs, such as budgets, supplies, and technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets visitors to the office; directs them to the appropriate party or gives proper resources and information as needed
- Receives and documents deliveries. Ensures deliveries are received by the appropriate party
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to inquiries regarding general program information or directs them to the appropriate party
- Orders supplies for the office as well as for all programs
- Acts as the accountant for the entire office. Handles and codes invoices, manages the budget, and sends financial reports to the Executive Director and Regional Finance Manager
- Works closely with the Executive Director to maintain the budget. Alerts the Executive Director of budget concerns
- Coordinates travel arrangements (flights, hotels, per diem, etc.) for persons in all programs
- Provides support to all in-house programs in various capacities including clerical tasks, data collection and entry, and client file reviews
- Acts as the lead in the planning and execution of community events
- Travels to meetings and events when necessary
- Provides IT support within the office.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have intermediate-level computer skills
- Must have intermediate-level knowledge of office/computer equipment and be able to troubleshoot.
Education, Certifications, and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 20lb
- Must be able to sit for long periods with short breaks.
Email a current resume to email@example.com